Volunteer with us!
There are so many ways you can help deaf and hard of hearing women in Derby and Derbyshire.
Here are some examples, you could:
– share your experiences or knowledge with other deaf and hard of hearing women in a group or one to one.
– befriend other deaf and hard of hearing women
– provide admin support in our office
– help with home visits
– help our staff and events
– help with fundraising
We always need help spreading the word about Deaf-initely women in the local community.
We also need you to raise deaf awareness generally.
If you want to get involved in any of these activities, please contact us.
Are you interested in volunteering?
Would you like to help deaf and hard of hearing women in Derby and Derbyshire?
Fill out this form and we will contact you.
Deaf/hard of hearing female tutors to teach:
- Cooking on a budget (to include budgeting skills and use of widgets)
- Lipreading (to teach lipreading. The tutor must be ATLA qualified)
Both roles require one of the following:
- Qualified teaching qualification
- Diploma in Education award or
- City and Guilds Training the trainer qualification).
For more information email at: firstname.lastname@example.org