- Want to feel more confident with using technology, e.g. emails, social media, zoom?
- Like to meet/connect with other deaf women?
- Learn new skills e.g. cooking, crafts, DIY, sports etc?
If so, our Social Connectors can support and empower you!
Deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing women have told us they can feel isolated and lonely all or some of the time – even if they have lots of people around them.
Our Social Connectors:
- can work with you to help you develop skills, meet new people and connect socially with others.
- are deaf, deafblind or hard of hearing themselves and you will be matched with someone who uses your preferred communication method (e.g. BSL, speech etc.)
Please contact Becky at email@example.com,
or telephone the office on 01773 828233 or text: 07579 809 766
to find out more or make a referral.
Download leaflet here.