If you have difficulty with your personal care or getting around, you may be able to claim:
• Disability Living Allowance – if you’re under 16
• Personal Independence Payment – if you’re 16 or over but under pension age (Women under 65)
• Attendance Allowance – if you’re over 65 You can only claim one of these at a time.
If you look after someone who is receiving one of these benefits you may be able to claim Carers Allowance.

Deaf-initely Women – Workshops
We will be running a couple of workshops about benefits, credits and pensions advice, one in January for women under 65’s and another workshop in February for women over 65’s.