WHO IS IT FOR?
For you as a deaf and hard of hearing woman who has a partner or an ex-partner who:
- Make you feel afraid or frightened?
- Make you feel controlled?
- Are jealous and not trusting you?
- Forces you to have sex when you don’t want to?
- Tells you what to do and who you can or can’t see?
- Tells you what clothes you can wear or cannot wear?
- Always blame you for everything?
THIS PROGRAMME WILL:
- Give you information to help you understand what abuse is.
- Help you understand what abusive men believe in.
- Show you how abuse affects children.
- Help you to meet other women with similar experiences.
- Help to build your confidence and self-esteem.
- Help you to move on and be free from abuse.
The course will be carried out in a confidential and safe environment.
Full programme here: Click here
Freedom Programme dates:
Friday 15th January 2021 10am-12.30pm (for 6 weeks)
Thursday 11th March 2021 10am-12.30pm (for 6 weeks)
Friday 11th June 2021 10am-12.30pm (for 6 weeks)
If you would like to speak/ sign to someone to check if this course is for you, contact Deborah on firstname.lastname@example.org or text on 07960 056746