Molly O’Brien has recently evaluated the Deaf Women Matters project. It found that we have exceeded our agreed targets set by the National Lottery Community Fund. For example:
• 466 deaf women have registered onto our courses
• We have delivered 27 workshops and courses (up to June 2020) designed to empower deaf women.
• We are doing really well in reaching deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing women through social network media.
• We are increasing deaf women’s personal confidence, self-esteem, knowledge and skill.
• We are enabling deaf women to meet and socialise with other deaf women.