Domestic abuse – explaining in brief what it is and where to go for help. Contact Deaf-initely Women if you need more information or help. Or you can have a look on Derbyshire Police website: Look for ‘Domestic Abuse’ and click on it. Have information and contact details. If in emergency please text 999 (Only if you are registered with emergency services first) DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP. Deborah’s DEaf Abuse-Free Information