When do we meet?
Deaf-initely Women meet at least four times a year where we have the opportunity to chat and take up activities chosen by deaf women themselves.
Where do we meet?
We meet all over Derbyshire. If you have difficulty meeting up, for example, due to lack of transport - tell us! A problem shared could be a problem solved.
Activities & Events
What kind of activities does Deaf-initely Women do?
Deaf women share their aspirations with each other. Using this information we aim to make it possible for them to take up the activities they have always wanted to do.
All activities are designed to nourish and improve their health and well-being as well as their confidence and assertiveness to deal with challenges that come up in their daily lives as working and family women.
Deafinitely Women Activities
Deaf Women Matter - Launch
We have 50 places
Book your place now - by Text: 07421 827162 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or just call in to meet us all.
- FREE - Workshop on
- Being Brilliant Deaf Women!
- Indian Head Massage
- Hand Massage - and much more!
- FREE Silent Child Film
- FREE Goodies to give away
- FREE Lunch in the afternoon tea style!
- What would you like to do for the next 3 years?
- What would you like to learn more about?
- Whee should we deliver FREE BSL, lipreading, basic literacy and budgeting classes in Derbyshire?
- What would help you to feel safe?
- How could we help you or other Deaf women to be more confident?
Link to Previous Events page some, though not all, with photographs.